This article provides step by step instructions on how to subscribe to technical bulletins on Support Connect.
- Support Connect
- Technical Bulletins
After completing this how-to you will be able to subscribe to products on Support Connect. The technical bulletins associated with those products will show on your dashboard and will be sent via email.
- Log into Support Connect account.
- Hover mouse over Welcome/your name in header, click Manage Subscriptions.
- Expand each section (Software, Systems, and Networking) by clicking the box next to each section title.
- Check the box for each product of which you would like to receive the technical bulletin and click Save. Note there is a check box for online and email, make sure to select the correct option.
- Online will show the subscribed products technical bulletins on your Support Connect dashboard.
- Emails will be sent when the subscribed products release new technical bulletins.
Save the selected preferences so you can begin receiving relevant technical bulletins in your inbox and see the latest bulletins on your Support Connect dashboard.
Support Connect uses an opt-in model to send out Technical Bulletins and Alerts. If a user does not opt-in for a specific Product, they will not receive alerts on the product.