Please collect a Getconfig from both MCU and RCU Command Control Interface (CCI) servers:
If you have to escalate the problem to GSC, we will need all the HORCM logs and all the HORCM CONF files from both MCU and RCU servers.
Note: The Windows Getconfig should now collect HORCM*.CONF files. It is still helpful if the "affected" files are identified
Collect all sub-directories under the C:\HORCM directory that begin with the name "log" and collect all files in C:\WINDOWS that match the wildcard "horcm*.*" for example:
Collect all sub-directories under the /HORCM directory that begin with the name "log" and collect all files in the directory "/etc" that match horcm*.* for example:
You must zip up all the LOG directories underneath the HORCM directory and all the CONF files. Never pick and choose which logs to upload. Many of them have the same name and GSC may need to refer to all of them.
In addition, 3rd level Engineering always asks for the output from these commands (Windows only):
- inqraid -CLI -fgx $Phys
- inqraid -CLI -fgvx $Vol
- inqraid -CLI -fgx $LETALL
We also need
- A brief description of the sequence of commands which produced the error.
- The date and time of the error.
- A configuration-diagram - or configuration-information.
- A configuration summary of the volume pairs.
- The channel extender, switches, network, Telco and hardware configuration.
- A copy of the terminal command(s) and messages from the sequence of commands producing the error incident. Pairdisplay commands should be part of the sequence of commands at key times, especially before and after the error.