Check if Configuration Information Backup has taken place.
- VSP Gxx0 and VSP Fxx0 (HM850)
With SIM 7D0Bxx - Configuration backup failed and no SSB 33e4 and 33e7 were recorded. Please check recent Configuration Backup.
1. Login to Maintenance Utility and navigate to [System Management] under Menu
2. Select [Download Configuration Backup]
3. At Download Configuration Backup Window, select [Previous backup]
4. Check if the recent backup date displayed.
The configuration back will also fail if the Array was locked at the time. Check if the Array may have been locked by any of the Management Software at the time of the daily configuration backup.