- Customer reports, after maintenance action their Intel Virtual RAID CPU (VRoC) configuration is missing Basic Input Output System (BIOS) Advanced Screen on DS120.
- Advanced Server DS120
- Windows Server
- Non-volatile Memory Express(NVMe)
- Serial Attached ATA (SATA)
- SATA Disk On Module (SATADOM)
- Intel VROC
- Optional Licenses key for RAID or other advanced functions.
- An operation has been performed which resets the BIOS configurstion
- Intel VRoC configuration has to be enabled in the BIOS
- Enter BIOS by selecting F2 or DEL
- Verify Intel VRoc does nto appear in the Advanced Menu
- Go to Socket Configuration
- Select IIO Configuration
- Select Intel VMD Technology
- Enable Ports
- Save and exit F10
- Intel VRoC appears under Advanced
The BIOS Configuration had been reset and needs to be enabled.
In order to enabled the configuration the server type all flash or hybrid is required.
This will define the ports taht acn be used. If you enable all ports then server will require a long reboot time.