Displays the replication policies and schedules you have created, and allows you manage those policies and schedules.
Navigate to Object Replication page.to display the
Field/Item Description Policies Name Identifies the replication policy. Source Source of the replication, identified using:
- EVS: Name of the EVS on the source server that the replication source file system is owned by.
- File System: Name of the replication source file system.
Target Destination of the replication:
- EVS: Name of the EVS on the target server that the replication target file system is bound to.
- File System: Name of the target (destination) file system.
Status Light indicator and short status message for successful and failed replication jobs. For the indicators:
NoteIn the case of a replication failure, the next time a replication starts, the data management engine attempts to restart the failed replication instead of starting a new replication.
- Green indicates that a successful replication job has completed.
- Red indicates a failed replication job and lists the reason for failure.
- Gray indicates replication job for which no status information could be found. Either the replication has never been run, or status information is not available.
details Displays the details of the selected policy. add Advances to Add Object Replication Policy page. remove Fill the check box next to each policy you want to remove, and then click remove. run now Fill the check box next to each policy you want to run, and then click run now. abort To abort one or more running replication operations, fill the check box next to the policy or policies you want to abort, and then click abort. Object Replication Status & Reports Advances to the Object Replication Status & Reports page. Schedules ID ID assigned to the replication policy. The ID is not unique, it is per policy. For example, the first schedule for each policy will both have an ID of 1, the second schedule for each policy will both have an ID of 2 etc... Policy Name of the replication policy. Next Run Month, date, year and time for the next scheduled replication run for this policy. Interval Frequency at which the replication has been scheduled to run. details Displays the details of the selected schedule. add Advances to the Add an Object Replication Schedule page. remove Fill the check box next to the schedule you want to remove, and then click remove.