Navigate to the Home page to locate the Server Status Console, which displays summary status information pertaining to the currently managed server.
Item Description 1
Currently managed server or cluster name and IP address.
Use the drop-down list (of managed servers/clusters) to select another server or cluster to manage.
Summary status indicator for the currently managed server or cluster:
- Green—Operating normally (not showing an alert condition).
- Amber—Warning condition (operating normally, but action should be taken to maintain normal operation).
- Red—Critical condition (not functioning or failing in a way that presents a danger to the system).
File System Nearest Capacity
The color of the status indicator color provides information about how close the file system is to its maximum configured size limit.
- Green—Usage is below the Warning threshold.
- Yellow—Usage has reached or exceeded the Warning threshold, but is below the Critical threshold.
- Orange—Usage has reached or exceeded the Critical threshold.
The percentage of allocated space used by the file system nearest to full capacity is displayed next to the status indicator.
Click View to display the File Systems page, where you can find out more about the file systems on the server or cluster.
Current Data Throughput
Displays the current data throughput from the data network and Fibre Channel ports, both received (Rx) and transmitted (Tx). Throughput values are updated every 10 seconds.NoteFor a NAS module, this section displays the data for the Storage ports instead of the Fibre Channel ports.
Warning events recorded in the event log during the past 24 hours.
Click the yellow indicator to display the event log, showing all warning events recorded in the event log.
Severe events recorded in the event log during the past 24 hours.
Click the orange indicator to display the event log, showing all severe events recorded in the event log.