The Milestone connector enables HVS to communicate and integrate with XProtect 2013 r2, 2014, 2016 r2 and above. Video from Milestone will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface. Within HVS Milestone can then be correlated to be used with other HVS features. The integration relies upon the capabilities of the XProtect SDK 2013 r2, 2014, 2016 r2 and above to provide feature accessibility within HVS.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- XProtect runs on a Windows machine (32 or 64 bit).
- The XProtect connector runs on a 64 bit Windows machine.
- Video channels can be discovered through the XProtect VMS.
- Tested with XProtect Version 2013 r2, 2014, 2016 r2.
- The XProtect integration is supported in HVS versions 4.7.5 and above.
- Show all cameras from XProtect in HVS "Cameras" view with basic camera information.
- HVS supports XProtext camera presets.
- See live video streams from within HVS map, video panel, video wall, and details.
Control PTZ Cameras through the HVS interface.
- Can remotely move the camera Up/Down, Left/Right, Zoom in/out.
- View playback video from a selected time in HVS "Archive" view.
- Ability to export recorded video from XProtect in MKV format in HVS "Archive" view.