The Exacq Vision connector enables Exacq Vision Video Nodes to communicate and integrate with HVS. Video from these devices will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface.
Hitachi Visualization Suite is a comprehensive integrated cloud and mobile software application that provides a common operating platform for full situational awareness. With HVS you can visualize and interact with multiple sources of information geospatially. Hitachi Visualization Suite is compatible with the Sensity NetSense Video Node via the HVS Exacq Vision Connector.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- Exacq Vision v126.96.36.199082 runs on a Windows machine (32 or 64 bit)
- The connector runs on a 64 bit Windows machine
- Video channels can be discovered through the Exacq Vision VMS
- Tested with v188.8.131.52082
- The Exacq Vision integration is supported in HVS versions 5.2 and above
- Show all cameras from Exacq Vision in HVS "Cameras" view with basic camera information
- See live video streams from within HVS map, video panel, video wall, and details
- Control PTZ Cameras through the HVS interface
- Can remotely move the camera Up/Down, Left/Right, Zoom in/out
- View playback video from a selected time in HVS "Archive" view
- Ability to export recorded video in MPEG format in HVS "Archive" view