Use the following guidelines and suggested steps to help resolve common vRLI failures.
The vRLI configuration does not work.
What it Means:
Incorrect vRLI IP address and credentials may have been entered.
The credentials must be correct when deploying vRLI.
To configure vRLI, follow these steps:
- In the Navigator, click Administration.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- In the vRealize Log Insight area, click the plus (+) icon.
- Enter a host name or IP address.
- Enter a vRLI account name and password.
- Click OK.