You can configure connection settings for existing external index collections.
Click the Index Collections window.
Select an external index collection.
On the Config tab, configure the available index settings:
Apache Solr settings
- Connection URL: URL for the Solr server. To use SolrCloud, prepend the connection URL with Z:. Otherwise, the format is [http:]//[<host>]:[<port>]/solr.
- Management URL: URL used to connect to the Solr server for management operations. The format is [http://][<host>]:[<port>].
- Connection URL: URL for the Elasticsearch server. The format is <host>:<port>.
- Connection URL: URL for the HDDS system.
- Connection Port: Port to connect to on the HDDS system.
- Username and password for a local HDDS user account or an AD user account with permissions to access the HDDS system
- Use SSL: Option to enable or disable SSL for the connection to HDDS.