This topic summarizes the system configurations and settings used by Hitachi Vantara to characterize HCI hardware and provide system sizing guidance for Hitachi Content Search.
Constant settings for all testing
- Documents indexed: Small text documents, average 5 KB
- Number of indexes per system: 1
- Index Protection Level per index: 1
- Workflow task settings: All defaults
- Data connection: HCP MQE data connection
- Initial schema setting for each index: Schemaless. Includes:
- 151 defined fields
- 73 dynamic fields
- 3 copy fields
- Shards per index: Equal to the number of instances running the Index service.
- Instance and service configurations:
|Number of instances||Instances running the Index service||Instances running the Workflow-Agent service|
For information on:
- System sizing guidance, see Sizing guidance for Hitachi Content Search.
- Index Protection Level settings, shards, and index schema options, see the HCI Administrator Help, which is available from the HCI Admin App.