Dashboard time filtering
NoteBy default, HCM stores up to 30 days of data for each source that you're monitoring, but this limit might not apply to your HCMsystem. For information, see your system administrator.
By default, all dashboard visualizations show the most recent hour of data. You can view a larger window of time by selecting an option from the Range menu.
- Live: Shows the most recent one hour. This is the default.
- 1 day: Shows the previous 24 hours.
- 3 days: Shows the previous 72 hours.
- Custom: Lets you specify a custom time range.
- For the Custom option, selecting a large time range might return so many results that the system cannot collect new data from your sources. A large time range might also contain more data than the dashboards can display. For best results, select a range of 3 days or less.
The Live, 1 day, and 3 days options do not show data from the most recent 1, 24, or 72 hours if you've enabled multiple signals for a source and data collection for one of them falls behind the others.
For example, if data collection for one signal is 15 minutes behind the others, dashboard visualizations do not show any data from the last 15 minutes, even if it has been collected for other signals.