A visualization might show No Data Available for these reasons:
- No data is available for the time period for which the dashboard is currently displaying data. Try viewing a different time period. For information, see Dashboard time filtering.
- No data matches the visualization's current filtering configuration. Try changing the visualization filtering options. For information, see Viewing visualizations on a dashboard.
- The required signal might not be enabled or might be configured incorrectly for the source. For example, the Objects By Tenant visualizationrequires that the MAPI Signal be enabled. Verify the source configuration. For information, see Adding HCP sources.
- The fully-qualified HCP system hostname was not specified for the source. In this case, HCM might be able to collect some, but not all, signal data from the HCP system. Verify the source configuration. For information, see Adding HCP sources.
- The HCP system might not be configured correctly to allow HCM to retrieve or receive the required data. Verify the HCP system configuration. For information, see Adding HCP sources.