Update email address from a public domain (@gmail, @yahoo, @live...) to a business domain. The use of business domain is required for customer accounts, in order to gain more access to additional features on Support Connect such as: My Products, My Sites, Technical Bulletins, Knowledge and Cases.
Please note if you have already registered with a business domain, you cannot change it on Support Connect. Please contact us for further assistance.
- Log in to Support Connect
- Hover over Welcome (your name)! and click My Profile
- Click Edit.
- Populate the Business Email field with your business email address and click save.
- A banner will appear toward the top of the page notifying you a validation email was sent. Be sure to click the validation link within 24 hours in order to access Support Connect using your updated email address.
- Navigate to email from Hitachi Vantara and click Activate Now
- You will be prompted to login
- After logging in, you may be prompted to select your company organization. Select the appropriate one and click continue.
- Confirm your selection by clicking yes
Once registered using a personal email domain you will receive an email from Hitachi Vantara stating you are a guest user and in order to gain full access to Hitachi sites you can register with a business email address.