How to navigate the Support Connect dashboard.
Support Connect Dashboard Video
- The left-hand navigation pane displays commonly used resources.
- The right-hand navigation pane is contextual and provides more options for refining your middle-pane support content, as well as other shortcuts like upcoming courses in Hitachi's Learning Center.
- The center pane is your personalized dashboard that delivers information relevant to your products and solutions, like Technical Bulletins, Hi-Track Remote Monitoring system status and Cases.
- The search bar at the top right of the page provides quick access to resources.
Manage your user profile, site users and subscriptions by clicking on your user name to the left of the search bar, shown below. From there you can access:
- My Profile: Edit your profile information, password and primary site.
- View Site Users: View all users who have registered access to view a specific service site. For more information, click here.
- Manage Subscriptions: Manage your Technical Bulletin subscriptions (online and/or email delivery for the products you choose to receive bulletins for).
Left-hand Navigation Pane
Use the left-hand navigation pane to access:
- Knowledge: Find answers to help you solve your issue.
- Technical Bulletins: Review archived bulletins and subscribe to new bulletins for online or email delivery for Hitachi products and solutions. Stay informed about preventative maintenance, alerts, and emergency notifications. To learn more about subscribing to tech bulletins click here.
- Cases: Create and manage Cases for your Hitachi products and solutions. Quickly create and track the status of a Case and upload files to the TUF system, with the option to include Cases from Hi-Track Remote Monitoring system.
- License Management: Select and retrieve copies of any software license keys already issued to your system.
- Product Downloads: For the latest software, drivers and firmware downloads for your Hitachi products.
- Product Documentation: View best practices, installation notes, maintenance/service guides, release notes and user guides.
- My Products: Shows you quick reference, details and support information on your products with the ability to add new products and search for products by alias or serial number. Support Connect allows you to customize the alias of each product shown in My Products in order to reference products using your internal company nomenclature.
- My Sites: Shows you the physical location of your sites and Hitachi products at those sites.
- More Information: Find details on service and support programs, warranty information, self-service, interoperability, EOL and more.
- Community: Explore Hitachi Vantara online community and join conversations with users and Hitachi personnel about Hitachi products and solutions.