Hot Fix: 7.1.2-H1030
HCP Version: 7.1.2
Bugs fixed in this hot fix:
Bug [HCP-26734] - Failed replication drain thread can cause leaked storman connection.
Bug [HCP-26814] - Concurrent MQE requests get queued up once limit is reached (includes fix from 7.1.2-H1021).
Bug [HCP-26971] - Running Admin Jvm Command to Turn Off Replication Verification Protection Service.
Bug [HCP-27008] - Cannot add custom metadata to an object that is on Primary and External storage.
Bug [HCP-27227] - CloudServiceBadRequestException: The specified key does not exist.
Bug [HCP-27236] - Proceed with transferrable close even if channel close threw; fix covers CompressingTransferrable, UncompressingTransferrable and EncryptingCompressingTransferrable.
This hotfix includes Hotfixes:
- Extract the signed tarball from 7.1.2-H1030.zip.
- Copy the signed tarball to the /home/service directory on the highest storage node.
- Log into this node as the service user and go to Perform a Service Procedure->Install a Hotfix->Install from the File System.
- For the path to the hotfix use /home/service/7.1.2-H1030.tgz.sig.
- Each node will be updated automatically with the hotfix.
- If the customer wants to run an online hotfix installation follow 6a, otherwise if the customer wants to run an offline hotfix installation, follow 6b.
- After the hotfix has successfully been installed, reboot each node manually.
- After the hotfix has successfully been installed, reboot the whole cluster manually.