You can upgrade
Infrastructure Analytics Advisor and its components.
- Child Topics
- Upgrade workflow for a two-host
- Upgrade workflow for a three-host
- Verifying the yum/rpm dependency
Before installing or upgrading the
Infrastructure Analytics Advisor server, Data Center Analytics server, or Analytics probe server,
check whether all of the yum/rpm dependency packages required for each component are
installed. If some packages are missing, you need to install them as an additional step. You
can obtain the yum/rpm dependency packages from the Linux OS media or the distribution
website, such as for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Upgrading the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor and the Data Center Analytics servers on a Linux host
You can upgrade the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor server and the Data Center Analytics server at a time by using the installer
(analytics_install.sh). If you are upgrading only one of these
components, also refer to this section. The upgrade procedure varies depending on
whether the version of Infrastructure Analytics Advisor to be
upgraded is 2.0.0 or 2.1.0.
- Upgrading the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor server on a Windows host
the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor server on a Windows host using the installation media.
- Upgrading the Analytics probe server
you upgrade the Analytics probe server, the RAID Agent on the same host is also automatically upgraded. You
must save the user imported certificate before you upgrade the Analytics probe server.
- Upgrading the Data Center Analytics server Windows-based probe
Upgrade the Windows-based probe using
the DCA_Windows_Probe.exe command on the installation media.
- Upgrading the Configuration Manager REST API
You can upgrade the Configuration Manager REST API using the
upgrade installer from the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor installation media.
- Postupgrade guidelines
a successful upgrade, certain custom settings can be reset or items displayed incorrectly in
the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor web user interface.
- Reconfiguring the connection with Automation Director after an
If you upgrade the Infrastructure Analytics Advisor
system from version 3.1.0-01 or earlier, and want to continue to use the I/O control
settings functionality that uses Automation Director, you need to reconfigure the connection with Automation Director.