The VideoNetics connector enables VideoNetics Video Nodes to communicate and integrate with HVS. Video from these devices will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface.
Hitachi Visualization Suite is a comprehensive integrated cloud and mobile software application that provides a common operating platform for full situational awareness. With HVS you can visualize and interact with multiple sources of information geospatially. Hitachi Visualization Suite is compatible with the VideoNetics Video Node via the HVS 5.2.4 VideoNetics Connector.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- VideoNetics runs on a Windows machine (32 or 64 bit).
- The VideoNetics connector runs on a 64 bit Windows machine.
- Video channels can be discovered through the VideoNetics VMS.
- Tested with VideoNetics and SDK 2017 r1.
- The VideoNetics integration is supported in HVS versions 5.2.4 and above.
- Show all cameras from VideoNetics in HVS "Cameras" view with basic camera information.
- View playback video from a selected time in HVS "Archive" view.
Chrome browser crashes when using Video Wall
Streaming 16 cameras (4x4 video wall) from VideoNetics VMS more than one hour can end up in HVS video stream interruption (Windows OS).
Workaround: Restart web browser