Use the following guidelines and suggested steps to help resolve common UCP Advisor failures after running the installer.
After a successful UCP Advisor installation, you cannot access the Dashboard or launch a UCP Advisor instance.
What it Means:
This may happen when one or more services required by UCP Advisor are not running.
Verify that the required UCP Advisor services are all running. If the services are not running, start any stopped services with the following steps:
- From the taskbar, click
Verify that all of the following services are running:
- Hitachi UCP Advisor Services
- Hitachi vRO Converge Web Service
- Hitachi UCP Advisor HiTrack Web Service
- Hitachi UCP VI Service
- Hitachi syslog agent for vRLI
- If one of the services is not running, right-click on the service.
- Click Restart.