When a monitor is triggered, the monitor is listed on the> page. This happens regardless of whether you've added a sender to the monitor.
Triggered monitors can also be viewed using REST API (
GET /monitors/history) or CLI (
For each monitor, the History page shows:
- Type: The type of the sender associated with the monitor.
- Name: The name of the monitor.
- Value: The value for the metric that the monitor is tracking at the time when the monitor is triggered or cleared.
- Triggered: The condition that you configured the monitor to look for was met.
- Cleared: The condition was no longer met. When this happens, the sender sends you another notification.
- Time: The time when the monitor was triggered or cleared.